Original Research Article
Perinatal winter conditions affect later reproductive performance in romanian women: Intra and intergenerational effects
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 546–552, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Huber, S. and Fieder, M. (2011), Perinatal winter conditions affect later reproductive performance in romanian women: Intra and intergenerational effects. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 546–552. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21184
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!