Original Research Article
Cortical bone mass and geometry: Age, sex, and intraskeletal variation in nineteenth-century Euro-Canadians
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 534–545, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Doyle, L. E., Lazenby, R. A. and Pfeiffer, S. (2011), Cortical bone mass and geometry: Age, sex, and intraskeletal variation in nineteenth-century Euro-Canadians. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 534–545. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21185
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!