Cortisol and testosterone in Filipino young adult men: Evidence for co-regulation of both hormones by fatherhood and relationship status
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 609–620, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Gettler, L. T., Mcdade, T. W. and Kuzawa, C. W. (2011), Cortisol and testosterone in Filipino young adult men: Evidence for co-regulation of both hormones by fatherhood and relationship status. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 609–620. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21187
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2010
- Wenner Gren Foundation. Grant Number: 7356
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0542182
- Interdisciplinary Obesity Center. Grant Number: RR20649
- Center for Environmental Health and Susceptibility. Grant Numbers: ES10126, project 7-2004-E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!