Testosterone and romance: The association of testosterone with relationship commitment and satisfaction in heterosexual men and women
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 553–555, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Hooper, A. E. C., Gangestad, S. W., Thompson, M. E. and Bryan, A. D. (2011), Testosterone and romance: The association of testosterone with relationship commitment and satisfaction in heterosexual men and women. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 553–555. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21188
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!