Original Research Article
Does sitting height ratio affect estimates of obesity prevalence among Canadian Inuit? results from the 2007–2008 Inuit health survey
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 655–663, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Galloway, T., Chateau-Degat, M.-L., Egeland, G. M. and Young, T. K. (2011), Does sitting height ratio affect estimates of obesity prevalence among Canadian Inuit? results from the 2007–2008 Inuit health survey. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 655–663. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21194
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2010
- The Government of Canada Program for International Polar Year
- The Canadian Institute for Health Research, Health Canada, Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!