The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Diabetes and Kidney Diseases, the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, or the National Institutes of Health.
Body fat is differentially related to body mass index in U.S.-born African-American and East African immigrant girls†
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 720–723, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Meyer, K. A., Demerath, E. W., Friend, S., Hannan, P. J. and Neumark-Sztainer, D. (2011), Body fat is differentially related to body mass index in U.S.-born African-American and East African immigrant girls. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 720–723. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21201
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 DK063107
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, and Cardiovascular Disease Epidemiology and Prevention. Grant Number: T32 HL07779
- National Center for Research Resources, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: M01-RR00400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!