Genetic and environmental influences on growth from late childhood to adulthood: A longitudinal study of two Finnish twin cohorts
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 764–773, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Jelenkovic, A., Ortega-Alonso, A., Rose, R. J., Kaprio, J., Rebato, E. and Silventoinen, K. (2011), Genetic and environmental influences on growth from late childhood to adulthood: A longitudinal study of two Finnish twin cohorts. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 764–773. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21208
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
- NIAAA. Grant Numbers: AA-12502, AA-09203, AA-08315
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 100499, 205585, 118555
- Ministry of Education of Spain. Grant Number: AP-2005-236
- European Community's FP7 Program. Grant Number: HEALTH-F2-2008-201626
- Academyof Finland Center of Excellence in Complex Disease Genetics
- Kone Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!