How well does social variation mirror secular change in prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors in a country in transition?
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 774–779, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Bjerregaard, P. and Dahl-Petersen, I. K. (2011), How well does social variation mirror secular change in prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors in a country in transition?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 774–779. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21209
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
- Karen Elise Jensen's Foundation, NunaFonden, Danish Medical Research Council, Greenland Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!