How useful is BMI in predicting adiposity indicators in a sample of Maya children and women with high levels of stunting?
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 780–789, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Wilson, H. J., Dickinson, F., Griffiths, P. L., Azcorra, H., Bogin, B. and InÊS Varela-Silva, M. (2011), How useful is BMI in predicting adiposity indicators in a sample of Maya children and women with high levels of stunting?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 780–789. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21215
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
- Wenner-Gren Foundation. Grant Number: ICRG-93
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!