Alu polymorphisms in the Waorani tribe from the Ecuadorian Amazon reflect the effects of isolation and genetic drift
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 790–795, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Gómez-Pérez, L., Alfonso-Sánchez, M. A., Sánchez, D., García-Obregón, S., Espinosa, I., Martínez-Jarreta, B., De Pancorbo, M. M. and Peña, J. A. (2011), Alu polymorphisms in the Waorani tribe from the Ecuadorian Amazon reflect the effects of isolation and genetic drift. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 790–795. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21216
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
- ‘Programa de Subvención a Grupos Consolidados, Departamento de Educación, Universidades e Investigación’ of the Basque Government. Grant Number: IT-424-07
- University of the Basque Country
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!