Postnatal ontogeny of tibia and femur form in two human populations: A multivariate morphometric analysis
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 796–804, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Frelat, M. A. and Mittereocker, P. (2011), Postnatal ontogeny of tibia and femur form in two human populations: A multivariate morphometric analysis. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 796–804. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21217
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- French National Museum of Natural History (Leg Prévost) and French Ministry of for Research and New Technologies (Aires culturelles)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!