Book review: Uses and abuses of plant-derived smoke: Its ethnobotany as hallucinogen, perfume, incense and medicine
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 829–830, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Ratsch, A. (2011), Book review: Uses and abuses of plant-derived smoke: Its ethnobotany as hallucinogen, perfume, incense and medicine. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 23: 829–830. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.21223
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!