Pubertal muscle mass and diabetes markers in chinese adolescents
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 183–185, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Lin, S. L., Lee, S. L., Hui, L. L., Au Yeung, S. L., Tse, M. A., Leung, G. M. and Schooling, C. Mary. (2012), Pubertal muscle mass and diabetes markers in chinese adolescents. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 183–185. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22210
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
- This study was originally supported by Health Care and Promotion Fund, Health and Welfare Bureau, Government of Hong Kong. Grant Number: HCPF #216106. It was further supported by
- Health and Health Services Research Fund. Grant Number: HHSRF #03040771
- Research Fund for the Control of Infectious Diseases in Hong Kong, RFCID #06060592, Government of the Hong Kong SAR and the University Research Committee Strategic Research Theme of Public Health Granted Research
- The University of Hong Kong.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!