Disclosure: The authors have applied for intellectual property rights concerning related research directed toward development of a method for estimation of sodium excretion from spot urine samples. The necessary funding to perform this study was provided in part by Allied Minds, Inc., who has the right to license the patent.
Inaccuracy of self-reported low sodium diet†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 189–191, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Gerber, L. M. and Mann, S. J. (2012), Inaccuracy of self-reported low sodium diet. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 189–191. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22213
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- Julia and Seymour Gross Foundation
- Allied Minds, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!