Sex ratios in the arctic—do man-made chemicals matter?
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 165–169, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Bjerregaard, P., Chatwood, S., Denning, B., Joseph, L. and Young, T. K. (2012), Sex ratios in the arctic—do man-made chemicals matter?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 165–169. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22214
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!