Sampling strategies in a linguistic isolate: Results from mtDNA analysis
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 192–194, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Calò, C. M., Corrias, L., Vona, G., Bachis, V. and Robledo, R. (2012), Sampling strategies in a linguistic isolate: Results from mtDNA analysis. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 192–194. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22215
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- Italian Ministry of University PRIN 2007. Grant Number: TYXE3X
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!