Does inadequate sleep play a role in vulnerability to obesity?
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: Global Obesity
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 361–371, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Knutson, K. L. (2012), Does inadequate sleep play a role in vulnerability to obesity?. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 361–371. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22219
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: 1 P30 HL101859-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!