Do economic constraints on food choice make people fat? A critical review of two hypotheses for the poverty–obesity paradox
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Special Issue: Global Obesity
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 277–285, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Hruschka, D. J. (2012), Do economic constraints on food choice make people fat? A critical review of two hypotheses for the poverty–obesity paradox. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 277–285. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22231
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!