2011 Wiley Blackwell Plenary Session, Guest Editors: Andrea S. Wiley and John S. Aller
Human biology eats: Contemporary research and future directions
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 107–109, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Wiley, A. S., Allen, J. S. and Brewis, A. (2012), Human biology eats: Contemporary research and future directions. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 107–109. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22232
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!