The effect of female height on reproductive success is negative in western populations, but more variable in non-western populations
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 486–494, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Stulp, G., Verhulst, S., Pollet, T. V. and Buunk, A. P. (2012), The effect of female height on reproductive success is negative in western populations, but more variable in non-western populations. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 486–494. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22252
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: AG-9775, AG-21079
- NWO Veni Grant. Grant Number: 451.10.032
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences, Vilas Estate Trust
- National Science Foundation
- Spencer Foundation
- Graduate School of the University of Wisconsin-Madison
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!