Predicting homo pigmentation phenotype through genomic data: From neanderthal to James Watson
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 705–709, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Cerqueira, C. C. S., Paixão-Côrtes, V. R., Zambra, F. M. B., Salzano, F. M., Hünemeier, T. and Bortolini, M.-C. (2012), Predicting homo pigmentation phenotype through genomic data: From neanderthal to James Watson. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 705–709. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22263
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!