Polymorphisms upstream of the melanocortin-1 receptor coding region are associated with human pigmentation variation in a Brazilian population
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 853–855, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Neitzke-Montinelli, V., Urmenyi, T. P., Rondinelli, E., Cabello, P. H., Silva, R. and Moura-Neto, R. S. (2012), Polymorphisms upstream of the melanocortin-1 receptor coding region are associated with human pigmentation variation in a Brazilian population. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 853–855. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22301
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- FAPERJ. Grant Number: E26/111.537/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!