Comparison of baseline free testosterone and cortisol concentrations between elite and non-elite female athletes
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 856–858, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Cook, C. J., Crewther, B. T. and Smith, A. A. (2012), Comparison of baseline free testosterone and cortisol concentrations between elite and non-elite female athletes. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 856–858. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22302
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council UK
- UK Sport Council, as part of the Elite Sport Performance Research in Training (ESPRIT) with Pervasive Sensing Programme. Grant Number: EP/H009744/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!