Age at menarche and parity are independently associated with Anti-Müllerian hormone, a marker of ovarian reserve, in filipino young adult women
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 739–745, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Bragg, J. M., Kuzawa, C. W., Agustin, S. S., Banerjee, M. N. and Mcdade, T. W. (2012), Age at menarche and parity are independently associated with Anti-Müllerian hormone, a marker of ovarian reserve, in filipino young adult women. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 739–745. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22309
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2011
- The Interdisciplinary Obesity Center. Grant Number: RR20649
- The Center for Environmental Health and Susceptibility. Grant Numbers: ES10126, project 7-2004-E)
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Northwestern University's Cells 2 Society Center on Social Disparities and Health's Society, Biology, and Health Cluster Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!