Associations between sedentary behavior and motor coordination in children
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 746–752, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Lopes, L., Santos, R., Pereira, B. and Lopes, V. P. (2012), Associations between sedentary behavior and motor coordination in children. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 746–752. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22310
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
- The Portuguese FCT-MCTES. Grant Number: BD/43808/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!