Expression pattern of the transforming growth factor β signaling genes in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells after exercise—inflammatory aspects
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 859–862, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Kimsa, M., Strzalka-Mrozik, B., Kimsa, M., Gola, J., Kochanska-Dziurowicz, A., Zebrowska, A., Janikowska, G., Mazurek, U. and Jonczyk, S. (2012), Expression pattern of the transforming growth factor β signaling genes in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells after exercise—inflammatory aspects. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 859–862. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22311
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- Medical University of Silesia, Katowice, Poland. Grant Number: KNW-1-042/P/1/0 and KNW-1-022/D/1/0.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!