Original Research Article
The pupillographic sleepiness test in adults: Effect of age, gender, and time of day on pupillometric variables
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 820–828, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Eggert, T., Sauter, C., Popp, R., Zeitlhofer, J., Danker-Hopfe, H. and on behalf of the working group “Vigilance” of the German Society for Sleep Research and Sleep Medicine (DGSM) (2012), The pupillographic sleepiness test in adults: Effect of age, gender, and time of day on pupillometric variables. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 820–828. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22326
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- The Siesta Group GmbH, Vienna, Austria, Europe
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!