Dietary diversity score is a useful indicator of vitamin A status of adult women in Northern Kenya
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 829–834, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Fujita, M., Lo, Y.-j. and Baranski, J. R. (2012), Dietary diversity score is a useful indicator of vitamin A status of adult women in Northern Kenya. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 829–834. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22327
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- NSF Dissertation Improvement. Grant Number: 0622358
- Wenner-Gren Foundation. Grant Number: 7460
- the Micronutrient Initiative
- the Michigan State University Honors College Professorial Assistantship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!