Consanguineous unions and the burden of disability: A population-based study in communities of Northeastern Brazil
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 835–840, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Weller, M., Tanieri, M., Pereira, J. C., Almeida, E. D. S., Kok, F. and Santos, S. (2012), Consanguineous unions and the burden of disability: A population-based study in communities of Northeastern Brazil. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 835–840. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22328
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- FAPESQ/CNPq/UEPB. Grant Number: 081/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!