The Study of Women's Health Across the Nation (SWAN) has grant support from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), DHHS, through the National Institute on Aging (NIA), the National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) and the NIH Office of Research on Women's Health (ORWH) (Grants NR004061; AG012505, AG012535, AG012531, AG012539, AG012546, AG012553, AG012554, AG012495). The SWAN Fat Patterning Study is supported by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) (Grant HL067128) and the Charles J. and Margaret Roberts Trust. The content of this article is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIA, NINR, ORWH or the NIH.
How well does the body adiposity index capture adiposity change in midlife women?: The SWAN fat patterning study†
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 866–869, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Appelhans, B. M., Kazlauskaite, R., Karavolos, K., Janssen, I., Kravitz, H. M., Dugan, S., Burns, J. W., Shipp-johnson, K. and Powell, L. H. (2012), How well does the body adiposity index capture adiposity change in midlife women?: The SWAN fat patterning study. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 24: 866–869. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22330
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- The Study of Women's Health Across the Nation (SWAN)
- the National Institutes of Health (NIH), DHHS
- the National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- the National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR)
- the NIH Office of Research on Women's Health (ORWH). Grant Numbers: NR004061, AG012505, AG012535, AG012531, AG012539, AG012546, AG012553, AG012554, AG012495
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Grant Number: HL067128
- the NIA, NINR, ORWH or the NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!