Jorge A. Gómez-Valdés and Tábita Hünemeier contributed equally to this work.
Fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 (FGFR1) variants and craniofacial variation in Amerindians and related populations
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 12–19, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Gómez-Valdés, J. A., Hünemeier, T., Contini, V., Acuña-Alonzo, V., Macin, G., Ballesteros-Romero, M., Corral, P., Ruiz-Linares, A., Sánchez-Mejorada, G., Canizales-Quinteros, S., Martínez-Abadías, N., Salzano, F. M., González-José, R. and Bortolini, M. c. (2013), Fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 (FGFR1) variants and craniofacial variation in Amerindians and related populations. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 12–19. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22331
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (FAPERGS)
- Programa de Apoio a Núcleos de Excelência (PRONEX)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!