Jorge A. Gómez-Valdés and Tábita Hünemeier contributed equally to this work.
Fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 (FGFR1) variants and craniofacial variation in Amerindians and related populations
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 12–19, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Gómez-Valdés, J. A., Hünemeier, T., Contini, V., Acuña-Alonzo, V., Macin, G., Ballesteros-Romero, M., Corral, P., Ruiz-Linares, A., Sánchez-Mejorada, G., Canizales-Quinteros, S., Martínez-Abadías, N., Salzano, F. M., González-José, R. and Bortolini, M. c. (2013), Fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 (FGFR1) variants and craniofacial variation in Amerindians and related populations. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 12–19. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22331
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (FAPERGS)
- Programa de Apoio a Núcleos de Excelência (PRONEX)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJHB_22331_sm_SuppFig1.tif||351K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|AJHB_22331_sm_SuppTab1.doc||44K||Supporting Information Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.