Paternal age at birth and the risk of obesity in young adulthood: A register-based birth cohort study of norwegian males
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 29–34, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Eriksen, W., Sundet, J. M. and Tambs, K. (2013), Paternal age at birth and the risk of obesity in young adulthood: A register-based birth cohort study of norwegian males. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 29–34. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22333
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!