Cooperative breeding and maternal energy expenditure among aka foragers
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 42–57, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Meehan, C. L., Quinlan, R. and Malcom, C. D. (2013), Cooperative breeding and maternal energy expenditure among aka foragers. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 42–57. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22336
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2012
- Leakey Foundation, Washington State University Foundation and Office of Research
- National Science Foundation, CAREER Award. Grant Number: BCS-9055213
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!