This study was performed at the Department of Nutrition, Federal University of Pernambuco, 50670-901 Recife, PE, Brazil
Permanent deficits in handgrip strength and running speed performance in low birth weight children†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 58–62, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Moura-Dos-Santos, M., Wellington-Barros, J., Brito-Almeida, M., Manhães-de-Castro, R., Maia, J. and Góis Leandro, C. (2013), Permanent deficits in handgrip strength and running speed performance in low birth weight children. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 58–62. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22341
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq). Grant Number: 501619/2009-7
- the Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Level -or Education- Personnel (CAPES). Grant Number: 2317/2008
- the State of Pernambuco Science and Technology Support Foundation (FACEPE). Grant Number: APQ-0575-4.05/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!