Accuracy and concordance of anthropometry for measuring regional fat distribution in adults aged 20–55 years
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 63–70, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Scafoglieri, A., Tresignie, J., Provyn, S., Marfell-Jones, M., George, K., Clarys, J. P. and Bautmans, I. (2013), Accuracy and concordance of anthropometry for measuring regional fat distribution in adults aged 20–55 years. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 63–70. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22342
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel. Grant Number: OZR1402BOF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!