First birth interval, an indicator of energetic status, is a predictor of lifetime reproductive strategy
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 78–82, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Nenko, I. and Jasienska, G. (2013), First birth interval, an indicator of energetic status, is a predictor of lifetime reproductive strategy. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 78–82. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22344
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- Estreicher Fund
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- Salus Publica Foundation
- Yale University Program in Reproductive Ecology
- National Science Centre. Grant Number: N N404 273440
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: IdP2011 000161
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!