Child patterns of growth delay and cognitive development in a bolivian mining city
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 94–100, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Ruiz-Castell, M., Carsin, A.-E., Barbieri, F.-L., Paco, P., Gardon, J. and Sunyer, J. (2013), Child patterns of growth delay and cognitive development in a bolivian mining city. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 94–100. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22346
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR) in cooperation with the SELADIS Institute
- Universidad Mayor de San Andrés, Bolivia
- Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD)
- Municipal Institute of Medical Research (IMIM-Hospital del Mar)
- Centre for Research in Environmental Epidemiology (CREAL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!