Zhang Chuan and Dang Jie contributed equally to this work.
Relationship of 2D:4D finger ratio with androgen receptor CAG and GGN repeat polymorphism
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 101–106, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Dang, J., Pei, L., Guo, M., Zhu, H., Qu, L., Jia, F., Lu, H. and Huo, Z. (2013), Relationship of 2D:4D finger ratio with androgen receptor CAG and GGN repeat polymorphism. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 101–106. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22347
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31060147, 30960154
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!