Human breast milk sugars and polyols over the first 10 puerperium days
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 198–204, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Jóźwik, M., Jóźwik, M., Teng, C., Jóźwik, M. and Battaglia, F. C. (2013), Human breast milk sugars and polyols over the first 10 puerperium days. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 198–204. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22352
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- Medical University of Białystok (Research Programs). Grant Numbers: 3-29656 L, 5-29662
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: 5-R01-HD034837-09
- Clinical Translational Research Center, National Centers for Research Resources, NIH, USA. Grant Number: M01-RR00069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!