2012 Wiley-Blackwell Plenary Session: A Half Century of High-Altitude Studies in Anthropology Guest Editors: Michael A. Little, R. Brooke Thomas, and Ralph M. Garruto
Andean and Tibetan patterns of adaptation to high altitude
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 190–197, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Bigham, A. W., Wilson, M. J., Julian, C. G., Kiyamu, M., Vargas, E., Leon-Velarde, F., Rivera-Chira, M., Rodriquez, C., Browne, V. A., Parra, E., Brutsaert, T. D., Moore, L. G. and Shriver, M. D. (2013), Andean and Tibetan patterns of adaptation to high altitude. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 190–197. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22358
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HLBI-079647 (L.G.M.), TW001188 (L.G.M.), HG-002154 (M.D.S.)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BNS-8919645 (L.G.M.), 0622337 (A.W.B. and M.D.S.), BCS-0129377 (T.D.B.)
- Wenner-Gren Foundation. Grant Number: 7538 (A.W.B.)
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowships to A.W.B. and M.J.W., and an American Heart Association Predoctoral Fellowship to C.G.J
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!