C.E.V.W., M.R.L., and S.M.B.S. contributed equally to this work.
Y-Linked microsatellites in Amazonian Amerindians applied to ancestry estimates in Brazilian Afro-derived populations
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 313–317, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Wiezel, C. E.V., Luizon, M. R., Sousa, S. M.B., Santos, L. M.W., Muniz, Y. C.N., Mendes-Junior, C. T. and Simões, A. L. (2013), Y-Linked microsatellites in Amazonian Amerindians applied to ancestry estimates in Brazilian Afro-derived populations. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 313–317. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22361
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq-Brazil); Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES-Brazil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!