C.E.V.W., M.R.L., and S.M.B.S. contributed equally to this work.
Y-Linked microsatellites in Amazonian Amerindians applied to ancestry estimates in Brazilian Afro-derived populations
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 313–317, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Wiezel, C. E.V., Luizon, M. R., Sousa, S. M.B., Santos, L. M.W., Muniz, Y. C.N., Mendes-Junior, C. T. and Simões, A. L. (2013), Y-Linked microsatellites in Amazonian Amerindians applied to ancestry estimates in Brazilian Afro-derived populations. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 313–317. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22361
- Issue online: 20 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq-Brazil); Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES-Brazil)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajhb22361-sup-0001-supptables.pdf||113K||Supporting Information Table|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.