2012 Wiley-Blackwell Plenary Session: A Half Century of High-Altitude Studies in Anthropology Guest Editors: Michael A. Little, R. Brooke Thomas, and Ralph M. Garruto
Responses of Han Migrants Compared to Tibetans at High Altitude
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 169–178, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Weitz, C. A., Liu, J.-C., He, X., Chin, C.-T. and Garruto, R. M. (2013), Responses of Han Migrants Compared to Tibetans at High Altitude. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 169–178. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22368
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BNS-9018805
- Wenner Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research; Temple University; National Institutes of Health, Intramural Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!