Steering group: Vibeke Backer, Ulrik Becker, Peter Bjerregaard, Knut Borch-Johnsen, Torben Jørgensen, Gert Mulvad. Secretariat: National Institute of Public Health, Denmark
Prevalence of obesity among Inuit in Greenland and temporal trend by social position
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 335–340, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Bjerregaard, P., Jørgensen, M. E. and The Greenland Population Study Group (2013), Prevalence of obesity among Inuit in Greenland and temporal trend by social position. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 335–340. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22372
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Karen Elise Jensen's Foundation. Grant Number: 10/05-06
- NunaFonden. Grant Number: 050/05
- Medical Research Council of Denmark. Grant Number: 9802651
- Medical Research Council of Greenland. Grant Number: 46.70.01
- Commission for Scientific Research in Greenland. Grant Numbers: 505-42, 604-38
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!