Intergenerational effects of in utero exposure to Ramadan in Tunisia
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 341–343, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Alwasel, S.H., Harrath, A., Aljarallah, J.S., Abotalib, Z., Osmond, C., Al Omar, S.Y., Khaled, I. and Barker, D.J.P. (2013), Intergenerational effects of in utero exposure to Ramadan in Tunisia. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 341–343. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22374
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!