A longitudinal evaluation of the relationship between first morning urinary and salivary cortisol
Article first published online: 6 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 351–358, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Sarkar, P. L., Zeng, L., Chen, Y., Salvante, K. G. and Nepomnaschy, P. A. (2013), A longitudinal evaluation of the relationship between first morning urinary and salivary cortisol. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 351–358. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22376
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- CIHR IGH Operating Grant . Grant Number: CIHR #106705
- Simon Fraser University President's Start-up Grant, Human Evolutionary Studies Program at Simon Fraser University (Simon Fraser University Community Trust Endowment Fund)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!