Young Alu insertions within the MHC class I region in native American populations: Insights into the origin of the MHC-Alu repeats
Article first published online: 6 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 359–365, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Gómez-Pérez, L., Alfonso-Sánchez, M. A., Dipierri, J. E., Sánchez, D., Espinosa, I., De Pancorbo, M. M. and Peña, J. A. (2013), Young Alu insertions within the MHC class I region in native American populations: Insights into the origin of the MHC-Alu repeats. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 359–365. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22377
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- Basque Country Government . Grant Number: Grupo Consolidado IT-424-07
- University of the Basque Country UPV/EHU . Grant Number: ELDUNANOTEK UFI 11/32
- Saiotek . Grant Number: SA-2010/00075
- UPV/EHU (L.G.-P.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!