Young Alu insertions within the MHC class I region in native American populations: Insights into the origin of the MHC-Alu repeats
Article first published online: 6 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 359–365, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Gómez-Pérez, L., Alfonso-Sánchez, M. A., Dipierri, J. E., Sánchez, D., Espinosa, I., De Pancorbo, M. M. and Peña, J. A. (2013), Young Alu insertions within the MHC class I region in native American populations: Insights into the origin of the MHC-Alu repeats. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 359–365. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22377
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- Basque Country Government . Grant Number: Grupo Consolidado IT-424-07
- University of the Basque Country UPV/EHU . Grant Number: ELDUNANOTEK UFI 11/32
- Saiotek . Grant Number: SA-2010/00075
- UPV/EHU (L.G.-P.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.