Association of height and pubertal timing with lipoprotein subclass profile: Exploring the role of genetic and environmental effects
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 465–472, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Jelenkovic, A., Bogl, L. H., Rose, R. J., Kangas, A. J., Soininen, P., Ala-Korpela, M., Kaprio, J. and Silventoinen, K. (2013), Association of height and pubertal timing with lipoprotein subclass profile: Exploring the role of genetic and environmental effects. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 25: 465–472. doi: 10.1002/ajhb.22381
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- The Basque Government's Department of Education, Universities and Research (DEUI), Doctoral Programs of Public Health, The Juho Vainio, Yrjö Jahnsson, Kone, Biomedicum Helsinki Foundations
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: AA12502, AA00145, AA09203
- The Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 205585, 141054
- The Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 137870
- The Research Programme of the Academy of Finland Responding to Public Health Challenges. Grant Number: 129429
- The Jenny and Antti Wihuri Foundation, The Finnish Foundation for Cardiovascular Research, The Strategic Research Funding from the University of Oulu
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!